- RSS Channel Showcase 9942671
- RSS Channel Showcase 1533699
- RSS Channel Showcase 4909588
- RSS Channel Showcase 5442464
Articles on this Page
- 04/24/13--17:30: _Photo
- 04/24/13--19:01: _Before I go to bed,...
- 04/24/13--20:30: _ainomessage: I cam...
- 04/25/13--08:00: _Keiko Kitagawa to r...
- 04/25/13--10:00: _juban-district: E...
- 04/25/13--12:01: _ iti, ni, san
- 04/25/13--14:00: _tokumonster: [MONS...
- 04/25/13--15:50: _Working on Layout, ...
- 04/25/13--16:01: _tokumonster: [MONS...
- 04/27/13--00:26: _hi. like this websi...
- 04/29/13--07:00: _If this is usable a...
- 04/29/13--08:30: _My favorite part of...
- 04/30/13--10:00: _Rika Izumi modeling...
- 04/30/13--11:30: _Rika Izumi models 1...
- 04/30/13--12:51: _More of Rika Izumi ...
- 04/30/13--14:30: _Some full-length vi...
- 04/30/13--16:00: _In case you couldn’...
- 04/30/13--19:00: _Rika Izumi and L’es...
- 04/30/13--20:30: _Last of Rika Izumi ...
- 05/01/13--07:00: _Photo
- 04/24/13--17:30: Photo
- 04/24/13--19:01: Before I go to bed, some Sailor Moon live action gifs.
- 04/24/13--20:30: ainomessage: I came across this adorable scan (at...
- 04/25/13--08:00: Keiko Kitagawa to release her 1st original photo book!!
- 04/25/13--10:00: juban-district: Everyone was calling to me. It was too noisy,...
- 04/25/13--12:01: iti, ni, san
- 04/25/13--14:00: tokumonster: [MONSTER] Youma. Japanese name: 妖魔Romanized name:...
- Like most of the youma in the series, this one had no official name. However, “Metalia Youma” (メタリア妖魔) was written in episode 45’s title.
- This creature was created from the remains of the cloaked lesser youma in episode 41.
- With each power upgrade, its appearance changed.
- Metalia possessed this youma in episode 45. In the next episode, Sailor Venus forced Metalia out of the monster’s body.
- 04/25/13--16:01: tokumonster: [MONSTER] Youma. Japanese name: 妖魔Romanized name:...
- Like most of the youma in the series, this one had no official name.
- 04/29/13--07:00: If this is usable as a reaction gif, this is a good reaction...
- 04/29/13--08:30: My favorite part of this: the implication that Ami didn’t...
- 04/30/13--10:00: Rika Izumi modeling dresses for L’est Rose, Spring/Summer...
- 04/30/13--11:30: Rika Izumi models 10 pastel looks for L’est Rose, 2013.
- 04/30/13--12:51: More of Rika Izumi for L’est Rose, 2013.
- 04/30/13--14:30: Some full-length views of Rika Izumi modeling for L’est...
- 04/30/13--16:00: In case you couldn’t tell, L’est Rose likes Rika...
- 04/30/13--19:00: Rika Izumi and L’est Rose mix it up with a pink...
- 04/30/13--20:30: Last of Rika Izumi for L’est Rose today.
- 05/01/13--07:00: Photo
I came across this adorable scan (at three-lights.net) and did a quick translation. Usagi’s room is probably my favorite set in all of the different canons. I love all of the little details put into it.
I think that might be Goodnight Moon on her desk? If so that’s brilliant.
It was revealed that actress Kitagawa Keiko who will be celebrating her 10th anniversary since her debut, will release her first original photo book (currently untitled) on August 22nd, her 27th birthday.
For the location of the photoshoot, Kitagawa chose Paris, France, as she says she wanted to pick a memorable place that she’s visited in her private time. “I hope to send out the best photos to everybody from Paris, the city of art and love,” she said.
She is still in Paris for the shooting, which is being held mainly at the sightseeing spots. Looking back the past 10 years since her debut, Kitagawa said, “It feels like it’s been a short time, but it could also be a long time…strange feeling. Every single action I took up until now, has made my current self.”
She revealed that the photoshoot will also be held in Japan after Paris. “I want to make it [the photo book] that is full of my natural self which I don’t show in dramas and movies. I’ll try to make it as a book which can be enjoyable for many people regardless of age or sex,” the actress said. To commemorate the release of the photo book, she is also planning to hold an event.
An approximation of my reaction when this popped up on my FB feed:
You can also watch a video of her making the announcement here. She says ‘bonjour’ at the beginning and it is the cutest ever.
Everyone was calling to me. It was too noisy, so I woke up. Ami’s voice was especially loud.
PGSM → Act 14:“Usagi is Turning into a Youma?”
iti, ni, san
Japanese name: 妖魔
Romanized name: Youma
Alignment: Dark Kingdom
Inspiration: Metal, mineral, stalactitic crystal
Status: Killed by Moonlight Attractive Attack.
From: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon - Episodes 41-46
It’s all so sparkley and badass.
God I love this show.
Japanese name: 妖魔
Romanized name: Youma
Alignment: Dark Kingdom
Status: Killed by Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars & Sailor Jupiter.
From: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon - Episodes 33 & 34
I find it funny that people have such reactions to the word ‘fuck.’ Slur language policing I completely get and am 100% for because people use slurs to actively marginalize whoever they’re using the slur against. ’Fuck’ is basically like a stutter for me at this point, and I don’t quite understand why people object to the word on the basis that it’s a word they are supposed to object to.
I am not trying to say that people can’t object to it/have this or similar opinions/etc. I don’t really get it, but I’m not gonna sit here and lecture anyone on what their opinion should be because Holy Arrogant Blogger, Batman!
The only reason I’m answering this and addressing this is because this message kiiiind of crosses into a territory of, “I love your blog, except for this one thing that you should change based on my opinion and then everything would be better.”
I don’t think that’s what Anon meant here, so I’m not trying to take them or anyone to task.
I just wanted to note for future reference: unless I do or say something that is hurtful/harmful/triggering/illegal, I am not in the market for unsolicited opinions of how this blog should be run/titled/etc.
If I do say something racist/transphobic/ableist/fatphobic/etc., call me out immediately. I promise you all: I will not be a jerkface. I will obviously have been a jerkface and an idiot for the original comment, but I will not be a defensive jerkface once you call me out.
But generally, unless I ask for an opinion, maybe think twice about telling me an opinion you have on how I run the blog?
It’s not that I always think I’m 100% right about everything or that I’m not open to constructive criticism. I’m just not sure there’s anything constructive about, “I don’t care for the blog title and wish it were different,” you know? It’s not something that’s going to change. I’ve bought the domain name, the site’s been around for awhile so there’s something of a nebulous brand here, and I selected it so clearly I don’t have a problem with it. So it can fall into this category of complaining for complaining’s sake, and I’m not sure what to make of that.
I do things the way I do them here because either 1) they work best for me or 2) I like them that way. You’re 100% entitled to disagree with that. You’re even allowed to ask me why I do things a certain way. For example, I chose fuckyeahpgsmgirls because ‘fuckyeah’ was the vogue thing to do at the time. And I just like saying ‘fuck.’
You don’t have to like saying ‘fuck.’ You don’t have to like that I like saying ‘fuck’ so much. But I would really prefer not to be told ‘you shouldn’t say fuck.’ It’s kind of rude and it comes across as a moral judgment, which again, I find very weird.
So on this, Anon and others who share this feeling are just going to have to agree to disagree. They’re also welcome to start an ‘ohyeahpgsmgirls’ or ‘pgsmgirlsftw’ or whatever blog. I do not own the concept. If anyone wants to start another blog on the same subject but run differently, or focused on one of the girls rather than the others, or posts about the same stuff but with different content, go for it! I will probably follow you and would be open to affiliating with you if you wanted to do that. My only caution here: be prepared for the major time suck.
That was probably very confusing, and I sincerely hope that made sense. Again, I do not think Anon is being or intending to be a jerk, nor am I trying to be a jerk. I am trying to prevent jerkiness by saying this now because I still do not have that blasted FAQ done.
Miyuu is super awesome and I will forever be annoyed that the entertainment industry in Japan does not collectively realize her awesome to greater degrees. Miyuu’s really the only one (with the possible exceptions of Moeco and Natsumi, who I just don’t know much about… or care much about if I’m perfectly honest) who seems to struggle in her career, and that frustrates me because she is amazing.
On a semi-related note: Alisa’s birthday day did not get done because I had a major migraine yesterday once I started working on the layout - which you will notice is also not done.
Because I like things to be well-ordered and something about not sticking with the usual sequence is really making me twitchy: we’ll resume the regular(ish) schedule on Monday with a Rika Izumi day. Alisa Day will happen after the next Rina Koike day. Hopefully in between there I can get the layout done and figure out what to do about the Ayaka photobook - which I will be soliciting opinions on, yay!
If this is usable as a reaction gif, this is a good reaction gif. For the record, I want more PGSM reaction gifs, so if you like making reaction gifs and feel like making me happy/the world a better place, it’s something you should look into. xD
My favorite part of this: the implication that Ami didn’t just take a picture of a nun to disguise herself, but that she took a picture of a secret ninja nun to disguise herself.
Rika Izumi modeling dresses for L’est Rose, Spring/Summer 2013.
Rika Izumi models 10 pastel looks for L’est Rose, 2013.
More of Rika Izumi for L’est Rose, 2013.
Some full-length views of Rika Izumi modeling for L’est Rose, 2013.
In case you couldn’t tell, L’est Rose likes Rika Izumi almost as much as we do.
Rika Izumi and L’est Rose mix it up with a pink background, 2013.
Last of Rika Izumi for L’est Rose today.