- RSS Channel Showcase 5146485
- RSS Channel Showcase 9425867
- RSS Channel Showcase 9806002
- RSS Channel Showcase 9225375
Articles on this Page
- 04/22/14--15:11: _Photo
- 04/23/14--14:34: _luna-whiskers: moc...
- 04/23/14--14:48: _Mi wo Tsukushi Ryor...
- 04/23/14--17:14: _ Pretty Guardian Sa...
- 04/24/14--14:39: _The 60 second versi...
- 04/24/14--14:48: _Ayaka Komatsu and h...
- 04/24/14--15:17: _itsumo-keikok: Mom...
- 04/24/14--15:45: _Ayaka Komatsu and c...
- 04/24/14--16:30: _Ayaka Komatsu celeb...
- 04/24/14--17:15: _In which Ayaka Koma...
- 04/24/14--18:00: _In which I learn tw...
- 04/24/14--18:45: _In which our four h...
- 04/24/14--19:30: _In which Ayaka et a...
- 04/24/14--20:15: _And our last video ...
- 04/25/14--11:54: _Photo
- 04/27/14--20:51: _Mew Azama in her la...
- 04/27/14--21:00: _RIKA IZUMI OFFICIAL...
- 05/04/14--09:23: _fuckyeahazamamew: ...
- 05/04/14--13:45: _ Pretty Guardian Sa...
- 05/05/14--17:34: _Her face is so qual...
- 04/22/14--15:11: Photo
- 04/23/14--14:34: luna-whiskers: mochibuni: neokingendymion: "I’m sorry that...
- 04/23/14--14:48: Mi wo Tsukushi Ryoricho to return for a sequel on June 8th!
- 04/23/14--17:14: Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: Act 8
- 04/24/14--14:39: The 60 second version of Ayaka Komatsu’s new ad campaign,...
- Eri Murakawa - Koibumi-biyori (2004) with Ayaka, Challenged (2009) with Rina Koike, and Nazkotoki wa Dinner no Ato de Movie (2013) with Keiko Kitagawa.
- Kaoru Hirata - Last Cinderalla (2013) with Ayaka, Neko Zamurai (2013), Akai Ito (2008).
- Rio Kanno - Ikenie no Jirenma (2013), Ichiban kirei na mizu (2006), and the original Dark Water (2002).
- 04/24/14--14:48: Ayaka Komatsu and her co-stars behind adorable behind-the-scenes...
- 04/24/14--15:17: itsumo-keikok: Momoiro Clover Z - 泣いてもいいんだよ Interrupting my...
- 04/24/14--15:45: Ayaka Komatsu and co-stars for JR Tokai’s 2014 ad...
- 04/24/14--16:30: Ayaka Komatsu celebrates Eri Murakawa’s fake birthday...
- 04/24/14--17:15: In which Ayaka Komatsu and co. are REALLY SUPER EXCITED about...
- 04/24/14--18:00: In which I learn two very important things. There are placed you...
- There are placed you can go where you can pick out a glass and then decorate them yourself by carving your own designs on them! And apparently you don’t need to protect your eyes at all.
- Ayaka Komatsu looks super fucking cute in a scrunchie.
- 04/24/14--18:45: In which our four heroines come to the aid of two helpless...
- 04/24/14--19:30: In which Ayaka et al go shopping for accessories! Hilariously,...
- 04/24/14--20:15: And our last video is dedicated to Ayaka experiencing the most...
- 04/25/14--11:54: Photo
- 04/27/14--20:51: Mew Azama in her last cover for CanCam, June 2014. As of this...
- 04/27/14--21:00: RIKA IZUMI OFFICIAL BLOG
- 05/04/14--09:23: fuckyeahazamamew: CanCam April. 2014
- 05/04/14--13:45: Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: Act 19
- 05/05/14--17:34: Her face is so quality.
"I’m sorry that you…seem to be confused. It’s not hard to see, that boy is mine.”
-PGSM Usagi becoming a bad bitch.
I just love how Miyuu’s face changes here. ;-;
Miyuu doesn’t get nearly enough credit as an actress. She is Usagi and then she’s suddenly most definitely NOT Usagi. Don’t tell me that’s the same girl from one moment to the next.
The award winning TV movie, Mi wo Tsukushi Ryoricho (Devoted Cookbook), is returning for a sequel!
Keiko will reprise her role as Mio, the young woman who finds confidence in herself through cooking and competing with local chefs during the Edo period in Japan.
The sequel will focus more on Mio’s growth as a friend, professional chef, and woman in love. It’s spring time in 1814 and Mio’s restaurant, Tsuruya, is flourishing under her supervision. A new restaurant arrives to challenge Tsuruya’s credibility by claiming Mio steals their recipes and Mio must fight to protect her reputation. Noe, Mio’s childhood friend, is desperate to leave the red light district but her high level position as Oiran makes it difficult for Mio to help her. And if that isn’t enough stress, a disease rocks the city and hits close to home when Mio’s mentor falls ill.
Sounds like a blast!
Mi wo Tsukushi Ryoricho is one of my favorite Keiko movies and definitely worth a watch (or re-watch) before the sequel airs June 8th on TV Asahi at 9pm.
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: Act 8
The 60 second version of Ayaka Komatsu’s new ad campaign, Tokyo Bookmark, for JR Tokai, the Central Japan Railway Company. You can also watch the 30 second version here.
I also figured out who the other three actresses are! Her co-stars are:
I’m going to queue up all the videos I can find associated with the campaign. Warning: there are a lot.
Ayaka Komatsu and her co-stars behind adorable behind-the-scenes while shooting their commercial for JR Tokai’s Tokyo Bookmark campaign, 2014.
Momoiro Clover Z - 泣いてもいいんだよ
Interrupting my Ayaka/Tokyo Bookmark blitz for MCZ’s new video for the Akumu-chan movie.
Keiko Kitagawa is in it (not for long enough), and the song is… well. Let’s say I’m reblogging this for the sake of archiving it and not for the sake of quality.
Related: I love how their faces in the preview frame perfectly exemplify my feelings about this song.
Ayaka Komatsu and co-stars for JR Tokai’s 2014 ad campaign, Tokyo Bookmark. With bonus colorful drinks! I would like a colorful drink.
Ayaka Komatsu celebrates Eri Murakawa’s fake birthday after daring her to turn off the Tokyo Tower. JR Tokai and Tokyo Bookmark, 2014.
In which Ayaka Komatsu and co. are REALLY SUPER EXCITED about stairs. For JR Tokai and Tokyo Bookmark, 2014.
In which I learn two very important things.
In which our four heroines come to the aid of two helpless tourists. I’m particularly amused that Ayaka seemed to have to tell the dude tourist what a cup was.
In which Ayaka et al go shopping for accessories! Hilariously, I think they showed more enthusiasm about climbing stairs, which leads me to believe they take accessory shopping VERY SERIOUSLY.
And our last video is dedicated to Ayaka experiencing the most important meal of the day… AROUND THE WORLD!
I would like to note that it appears Eri and I have the same phone, and this makes me happy for some reason.
Mew Azama in her last cover for CanCam, June 2014. As of this issue, she has graduated from the magazine. I believe she’s moving to AneCan, CanCam’s sister magazine for an older target demographic. Congratulations, Mew!
Looks like Rika’s been set up with a new blog earlier this month!
CanCam April. 2014
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: Act 19
Her face is so quality.